Install and uninstall extensions
- Visit the Chrome Web Store.
- Find and select the extension that you want to install.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- A dialogue will appear to show you data that the extension will be able to access.
- Click Add to grant the extension access to your data and install the extension.
To use the extension, click the icon that will appear on the right of the address bar.
Install extensions from other websites
In Chrome, follow these steps to add the extension:
- On the developer’s website, click Add to Chrome to install the app.
- Review and accept permissions.
- Complete installation by opening a New Tab.
Note: You should only add extensions from trusted websites.
Uninstall an extension
To remove an extension from Google Chrome:
- On your browser, click menu.
- Select More tools > Extensions.
- On the extension that you want to remove, click Remove from Chrome.
- A notice to remove the extension will appear. Click Remove.